JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A buddy at work is into every conspiracy theory you ever heard of.

What alarms me is that he's intelligent and remarkably knowledgeable about history and politics. Fascinating to chat with about all the reasons we're not paranoid enough. He's pretty sure some entity will start kicking down doors to confiscate weapons at some point, and registered owners will be the first targets.

Walked past his desk the other day and he asked, "Have you buried yours yet?"

I loved the look on his face when I said (quoting someone else), "If you believe it's time to bury them, it's really time to dig 'em up!"

A buddy at work is into every conspiracy theory you ever heard of.

What alarms me is that he's intelligent and remarkably knowledgeable about history and politics. Fascinating to chat with about all the reasons we're not paranoid enough. He's pretty sure some entity will start kicking down doors to confiscate weapons at some point, and registered owners will be the first targets.

Walked past his desk the other day and he asked, "Have you buried yours yet?"

I loved the look on his face when I said (quoting someone else), "If you believe it's time to bury them, it's really time to dig 'em up!"
And the confiscation is already going on in CA and NY!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

And the confiscation is already going on in CA and NY!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

CA isn't confiscating any guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads