JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
aka Best use of Television of the Year. I'm glad AMC decided to re-run all the walking dead episodes in order today - it's letting me catch up on some I missed the first go round. This is one of the few current TV shows worth watching. Can't wait till it comes back with new episodes the 12th of Feb.

just as good the second time around.
i have been thinking about cancelling comcast since i pay $200 per month and cant find anything but liberal crap to watch on ondemand
this is a nice change.

just as good the second time around.
i have been thinking about cancelling comcast since i pay $200 per month and cant find anything but liberal crap to watch on ondemand
this is a nice change.

Dish network is the best provider imo. Cheap and has a lot of cool channels like ID and cloo.

I just finished the walking dead compendium ( comics 1-48 ) and the show is taken VERY lightly from the books. The books are a lot more dark and full of death

So while in the gym this morning of course they got the marathon thang going on.
I used to watch the show some years ago but anyway.
The thing is, I see about twelveteen absolutely stupid fails in like seven minutes. "Nice" cinematography though.
Case in point, I noticed that there's just absolute mayhem going on inside a grocery store. Rock on, baby!
But then I notice that the mayhem is happening in the beer and wine aisle and it is perfectly stocked and dusted.. three years after the neck biting has started. The evidence is borne a few seconds later by Python boy lovingly tending to his two year old daughter. what?

Stopped watching...two? seasons ago or so. I have caught partial eps since then but turn it to something else usually. Show lost appeal and got tedious. Also actor playing Daryl is a giant antigun douchecanoe so the last character I liked I decided could DIAF - so no point watching. Only serial tv shows I watch now are Archer, Big Bang Theory, and Longmire (glad Netflix picked it up from AMCs cancelled pile) - otherwise i rot my brain on youtoobz for video entertainment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top