JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My understanding is that new locations and remodels will not sell firearms, so in a sense they are in the process of phasing out that end of the business.

No big loss.....no handguns, limited selection, no special orders, crappy optics, etc....

My larger concern is why? If it's because of political pressure then that is bad. If it's because of a simple inside business decision then not so much.

Walmart is pretty much the only place I shop.

I don't care if they have crappy service. So does most of the other stores I've been too, but at least walmart has cheap prices to go with their crappy service.

I'm not concerned with walmart being the largest retailer of chinese made products either, since they're also the largest retailer of American made products as well. And another thing, walmart wouldn't carry so much foreign made crap if more people would look at the back of the label and see where it's made before they buy something. Walmart stocks whatever sells the best (that's how a business makes money, right?), and if the majority of people won't pay a little extra for something made here, then don't be surprised that all of our manufacturing jobs are going to third world countries.

As for guns/ammo at walmart, their selection varies by location.

I've been to a walmart in SoCal that only carried rifle ammo. No handgun ammo, and no guns.

I went to a walmart in Alaska three or four years back that had all kinds of ammo, rifles, shotguns, and even revolvers (ruger and S&W, and nothing smaller than .44mag).

I've seen reloading stuff and muzzleloaders at a walmart in Utah.

I was just at a walmart in eastern OR (LaGrande or Pendleton IIRC) that also had reloading stuff.

Coos Bay has guns and ammo, but no reloading stuff.
Eugene has ammo, but no guns that I remember.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top