JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't shopped at WalMart in years. When I lived in Denver, every trashy element of society was in them. It just became obnoxious to go to there. I found small shops for what I needed, whether that was local gun shops, or others. The WalMart in Bend isn't as trashy, but I have just decided not to support that particular business. We have great options here. We have Fred Meyers, we have Bi-Mart, we have LGS's. I'll frequent those...

Tough issue, Do you boycott one of the last, large, mainstream retailer that stocks ammunition? Who do you support then?

I think Walmart uses ammo as a lost leader to get you in to buy the rest of the groceries. Can't buy ammo at Target, Kmart, Fed Meyer (in my local stores) or Safeway. The farm stores carry some ammo, but usually just 22 and shot gun shells. Bi-mart is the only other full service retailer I can think of.

So if you boycott Walmart and let them know, also write a letter to Bi-mart letting them know that they now have your business.

You're talking to a wall.

Exactly. You send a letter to the largest retailer in the world, and actually expect them to care or give a sh*t ?

Your time would be better spent on a different path. I would worry more about laws, than what some slumbag retail company does. That is 20 minutes out of your life they will not get back.

What bothers me the most is Walmart's name-dropping of Bloomberg, as if he has some sort of significance to anyone outside of NYC/NYS. It actually makes me furious that this crooked arsehole has this much clout outside of his city.

Fred Meyers Price matchs walmart. PITB if you have more that a few items, but atleast you have comfort..

Unfortunately Fred Meyer also has stupid policies such as a refusal to stock 7.62x39, even though they stock Russian-made steel-cased cartridges in other popular calibers, including .223.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top