JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
in Vancouver - waiting to get the Jazz connection to Portland. mrs tac and me are really looking forward to our trip to Oregon, and hoping to do a lot of shooting with friends in Portland and Eugene.

No doubt we'll be spendiung money again, too, since I have a habit of stocking up on supplies like cleaning patches and shoot-n-sees. No visit to OR is worthwhile unless we get to spend an afternoon or so in the Gun Works in Springfield, and although I can't buy any kind of a gun except a real antique, I stock up on nipples and stuff like that for my shooting friends over here, where everything costs from double to ten times sas much as it it does here.

So although I don't 'spose our paths will cross, I wish you all well and good shooting, too,

tac and mrs tac

Have fun. Enjoy. I'll be thinking of you as if I saw you driving by on the freeway. I'll even wave to a stranger.

in Vancouver - waiting to get the Jazz connection to Portland. mrs tac and me are really looking forward to our trip to Oregon, and hoping to do a lot of shooting with friends in Portland and Eugene.

No doubt we'll be spendiung money again, too, since I have a habit of stocking up on supplies like cleaning patches and shoot-n-sees. No visit to OR is worthwhile unless we get to spend an afternoon or so in the Gun Works in Springfield, and although I can't buy any kind of a gun except a real antique, I stock up on nipples and stuff like that for my shooting friends over here, where everything costs from double to ten times sas much as it it does here.

So although I don't 'spose our paths will cross, I wish you all well and good shooting, too,

tac and mrs tac

Nothing like American "Nipples and stuff" for sure!

Have good time.

Mike

My Ruger Old Army and indeed, any caplock firearm, has nipples.

VERY popular over in mainland UK, where very few folks have modern cartridge-firing handguns that actually look like those you are accustomed to seeing. F'rinstance, MY Ruger Super Redhawk has a fourteen inch bull barrel...

Shoots well, though.

tac, back in the UK :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top