JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Albany Guns, Coins, etc, had several DPMS AR's in stock Tuesday so I bit. I made a payment on one with the idea that I'd come back the next day after work and pay it off, take it home and shoot something.

Wouldn't you know, work went bumpy side up and has continued that way since. Monday's the first chance I'll have to get it since the shop doesn't open Saturday (besides the fact that I do have to work tomorrow).

Sad, ain't it?:huh:

I would have picked it up during lunch or something but that's just me. LOL too impatient when it comes to new purchases.

Would have if I could have. I can only go where the tracks take me...

In fact, we (my brakeman and I) drive by Philomath Guns every day, always before (usually way before) they open. And they're closed the only weekday I have off! It's fate, by golly!

If you don't mind my asking, what are they asking for their AR's?

Still, it is nice to be working, isn't it.

Yes, any job is good! Not complaining at all, just feel a bit restricted some days. I used to work nights and had all day to do stuff, as long as I didn't need any sleep :s0112:

They had four DPMS flattop 5.56 and sold them for $700.

Know how you feel. Ordered a stripped lower receiver and LPK from Palmetto State Armory last Monday. Their site says most orders ship within 1-2 business days so I figured I'd be assembling this weekend. I called them on Friday and they said they had a big group from from Calguns.net that they were finishing up so my stuff should ship out tomorrow.

Know how you feel. Ordered a stripped lower receiver and LPK from Palmetto State Armory last Monday. Their site says most orders ship within 1-2 business days so I figured I'd be assembling this weekend. I called them on Friday and they said they had a big group from from Calguns.net that they were finishing up so my stuff should ship out tomorrow.

That calguns group buy was a slick deal so I imagine it was a huge order.

i've bought from albany gun/coin...good people. I like them anyway.

Those 700 AR's are the sporter models with out forward assist or ejector door right?

Ditto on Albany Guns; they're great! I should mention that Barbara lives nearby so I she her and her hubby a lot.

It is the 'sportical' model and has both the fwd assist and ejector door. And it shoots very nicely! I goofed purchasing scope mounts and got them too low so am waiting to get back to Cabela's to trade them. Also got a green dot sight but need a riser to elevate it a bit. Details, details!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top