JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was on my way home from Seattle back to Portland and I decided to stop at the Cabelas in Tacoma, on my way back to I-5 south I stopped at the roadside drive through coffee shop. I was a stuttering fool when the girl inside was wearing a thong. I figured out the lines at some of the roadside coffee joints that day.

I was on my way home from Seattle back to Portland and I decided to stop at the Cabelas in Tacoma, on my way back to I-5 south I stopped at the roadside drive through coffee shop. I was a stuttering fool when the girl inside was wearing a thong. I figured out the lines at some of the roadside coffee joints that day.

Exit 111 in Lacey?

Anything worth-while in the bargan cave?

I used to buy from Cabela's until they crawfished on a warranty two times, I guess that extra 25% mark-up didn't cover the Chinese crap they were sellingo_O

Some of the products in and behind the glass counters, and some of the items perpendicular to the glass counters are made in USA. Some good deals to be had with their price-matching policy....much better deal than what is being sold by the cup...:D

On rare occaisions; there are only 3 or 4 cars in line, waiting to pay the local beristas $4.00 for each cup of mud.....what in the heck are they doing to attract so many people when a can of coffee grounds is 7 bucks?....
Good question. Even in bad times there are still folks like me lining up :)
Perhaps it is a comfort thing to help us cope with all the morning commuter idiots.

Take the coffee away and see what problems arise:D
That could be the tipping point. Worse than cutting off all those EBT cards :D

I agree, the aggregate effect of an entire population deprived of caffeine, would pose a serious public safety hazard. Just think of all the cops experiencing withdrawal!

[QUOTE="Some of us might have prepared prior to guns and ammo being scarce, which does not fit the definition of hoarding. LOL!" [/QUOTE]

I can guarantee you one thing ..... if there ever comes a time of social upheaval (due to any number of causal factors) and there are shortages of food and medicines and other essential supplies (and I am not talking about guns and ammo), our beneficent governments will pass "emergency" measures requiring the disclosure and surrender of your stored supplies in excess of some baseline amounts that they determine by fiat. After all, it would be for greater good that you "share" even if you are forced to do so under threat and at the point of a gun.

Any retention of stored materials and goods above the mandated baseline will be declared to be "hoarding", and the act of "hoarding" will be declared to be both illegal and morally reprehensible. After all, you would be doing damage to the greater good by refusing to "share", and therefore you as a "hoarder" would become a criminal.

Even if you were not "hoarding" but instead had "invested" in stored supplies at a time far earlier than any declared emergency. Even if you were "prepping". Even if what you did was considered to be reasonable and prudent in earlier times.

After all, sharing is all about the greater good. Don't you agree?

Good question. Even in bad times there are still folks like me lining up :)
Perhaps it is a comfort thing to help us cope with all the morning commuter idiots.

That could be the tipping point. Worse than cutting off all those EBT cards :D

Wait...are we out of coffee???!!! :s0001::s0107: Why didn't anyone tell me?! This is it, S has HTF :(

[QUOTE="Some of us might have prepared prior to guns and ammo being scarce, which does not fit the definition of hoarding. LOL!"

I can guarantee you one thing .....

Our Dearest Leader, the Great and Beneficent W. Wilson actually did jail those who hoarded food and those who resisted the draft on religious grounds.

I can guarantee you one thing .....

Our Dearest Leader, the Great and Beneficent W. Wilson actually did jail those who hoarded food and those who resisted the draft on religious grounds.

Actually, Wilson was the guy who came the closest to imposing direct fascism on this country. He moved to directly control the banks who in turn ended up directly controlling the Treasury and the monetary supply. He also directly imposed government censorship on all newspapers in this country and directly controlled the flow of information to the general populace. That guy was a real scary dude.

Even if the black helicopters were buzzing overhead, Marines holding you down and chipping you on the street corner, the fact remains that most people won't fight.

You didn't fight back when you guns were taken away during Katrina. You didn't fight back when the police entered your homes with out a search warrant in Boston. So why bother hording guns? To make yourself feel better?

At a certain point, you will run out of money, and that $1200 Sig you bought will be mine for $300.

It's just simple math. You can't afford your crap, you have overspent. This is a fad. The sooner you figure it out the better.

The people youre talking about arent/werent gun owners! Are you telling us YOU wouldnt fight back. We could say the same thing about you, that youre saying about us. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top