JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They will be tried as adults.
37526856.jpg

inb4 "but they were good kids"

/parents facepalm.gif

Where's Zimmerman when you need him? :s0131:

Where's Zimmerman when you need him? :s0131:

George is training hard and getting in shape. He has recently been fitted for tights and a cape.

As of today, George can hit 3 of 5 skittles thrown in the air at 7 yards with his trusty KelTec after doing 17 situps. He's still a few months away from getting that elusive chinup, but he's eating right and working hard.

My opinion, leave George Z. Out of the Equation. BLACK on White shootings occured before GZ, and never made beyond local news, and will continue and Even Escalate, due to the potus (no CAPS on purpose, he does not deserve CAPS recognition) having a "get Whitey" mental attitude, obvious for the Last Five Years !!!

This made news, because the assassinated person was Australian, not American.

My question is this:
Why are the Parents of the three Black Assassins, so Blind to the real children they have raised???

My opinion, is it is So Integrated INTO their Culture, to "Get even" with those of differing ethnicities (not just "white", Korean, & orientals in general, hispanic... All of us....) that they do not see the Forest, for all the Trees.

For any of you who Start to call me a Racist, help yourself. I know I am NOT.

I stopped a race riot, in VietNam, by providing a Safe Outlet for Emotion, when my Brother handed me his Locked & Loaded M16.... He had been drinking, off the reservation, so to speak, was with the 25th Infantry, accross the street. They had just come in from Thirty Days in the field... And should have been in a Rubber Room... Present day, one of my best friends is black, in fact, one day, I walked in, with a brand new WHITE Baseball cap, with just a gold Chaplains Cross on it.

He said "I want that Hat" I told him I would get him one like it... "No, I ~Want~ that hat. That went back & forth, until I asked him this: "Robbie, If we are both wearing the same kind of hat, how will they tell us Apart"?

He did not skip a beat, he replied: "You have Bigger FEET" !!!!!!!

Now, if I were to say ethnicly speaking how Black he is, the concept of Ace of Spades, would come up. He does not see me as White, but as Brother in Christ Jesus. I see him the same way.... But you can identify each of us, if desired, by skin color... If you desire

The thugs in this story assassinated an Australian, for fun, nothing to do, their statement was.... That is called Racial Bigotry..... Not my speaking of the story, what I am writing is unbiased opinion, knowing Not all Oranges are sour, Not all Apples are bad in h barrel. I am writing of socialized behavior, that was Controlled from birth, to produce these Thugs, not all blacks... Live that way, but many have been raised that way...

How to tell the difference is another question, for another time & thread post.

philip,
"Come on Everybody, Love One another...." Greek: Agape' spiritually directed love.... In th Boondocks.

Quigly down under is still my favorite movie :D

Allen West on 'bored' teen murderers | The Daily Caller

"hall we hear anything from the race industry crew, Hollywood elites, or maybe Oprah Winfrey? The issue is not about proliferation of guns in America. This is about a failing black community and the fact that its young men are desensitized to violence because a gangsta culture promotes it," West wrote on Facebook, reiterating his Twitter question. "So who will President Obama identify with in this case?"

George is training hard and getting in shape. He has recently been fitted for tights and a cape.

As of today, George can hit 3 of 5 skittles thrown in the air at 7 yards with his trusty KelTec after doing 17 situps. He's still a few months away from getting that elusive chinup, but he's eating right and working hard.

Wow. Zim is like a modern-day Ed McGivern or Bill Jordan with those tricks! Still, I am a fan of his Charey Askins Jr. impression from Feb. of '12.

Crickets from the Race-Baiter-in-Chief and the Race Baiting 'leaders'.

Keith

I wish you were correct. While there are crickets from this case, the 13-month old shot in the face in GA, the couple in TN raped(they raped the man, as well), tortured and murdered and the Obama son's beating of the white kid on the bus, thank the dear Lord that Oprah has the decency to flat out lie about her treatment in Holland over a handbag. What's better, is that non-existent racists in Holland is somehow an indictment of the American views on race relations.

I am wide awake. Thank God the rest of America is starting to wipe the sleep out of their eyes and is finally stopping with all the excuses for a group of people that have not only been racially equal, but actually have had things in their favor for the last 50 years. No matter how many lies are told about how horribly racist America is.

Enough. Anybody that wants to call me a racist for being sick and tired of being racially profiled for the color of my skin can line up to say their piece face to face. The only thing I am guilty of is being born white. I am more than ready to set the record straight with anyone of any color over the way the black community has been racially motivated to make me look like a criminal. Look in the mirror.

I wish you were correct. While there are crickets from this case, the 13-month old shot in the face in GA, the couple in TN raped(they raped the man, as well), tortured and murdered and the Obama son's beating of the white kid on the bus, thank the dear Lord that Oprah has the decency to flat out lie about her treatment in Holland over a handbag. What's better, is that non-existent racists in Holland is somehow an indictment of the American views on race relations.

I am wide awake. Thank God the rest of America is starting to wipe the sleep out of their eyes and is finally stopping with all the excuses for a group of people that have not only been racially equal, but actually have had things in their favor for the last 50 years. No matter how many lies are told about how horribly racist America is.

Enough. Anybody that wants to call me a racist for being sick and tired of being racially profiled for the color of my skin can line up to say their piece face to face. The only thing I am guilty of is being born white. I am more than ready to set the record straight with anyone of any color over the way the black community has been racially motivated to make me look like a criminal. Look in the mirror.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top