Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Waiting 4+ months for a Glock?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Chipperxd, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Chipperxd

Chipperxd Buffalo Active Member

This is in no way to bash the Glock in ANYWAY so don't start stupid Glock vs All arguments.

Is the waiting list really this long at Glock? I can understand there being long as wait times for custom guns but 4+ months for a Glock on order? Has anyone placed an order with them recently?

2. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

It probably depends on the model you want. I suspect some models aren't made that often.

3. Chipperxd

No particular model of Glock that I am thinking of. Was just wondering since Glocktalk always has people waiting months on end for what I believe to be common Glocks like 21SF, 29 and 20.

4. Chipperxd

Yeah I see them around many shops here too. I just found it weird that so many users on GlockTalk are always talking about finally getting their Glocks after months of waiting.

5. Paradox

Paradox Seattle Member

A 4 month wait for any of the "standard" model Glocks is almost unheard of. Even for the lesser produced models like the competition versions and special distributor exclusive versions it would be on the long side for a wait like that. Where are you getting quoted this wait time?

ETA: Just because you see it posted on GT does not make it so. It's a good site but you often need to have a good supply of salt on hand while reading there. ;)

6. Chipperxd