JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is in no way to bash the Glock in ANYWAY so don't start stupid Glock vs All arguments.

Is the waiting list really this long at Glock? I can understand there being long as wait times for custom guns but 4+ months for a Glock on order? Has anyone placed an order with them recently?

No particular model of Glock that I am thinking of. Was just wondering since Glocktalk always has people waiting months on end for what I believe to be common Glocks like 21SF, 29 and 20.

Yeah I see them around many shops here too. I just found it weird that so many users on GlockTalk are always talking about finally getting their Glocks after months of waiting.

A 4 month wait for any of the "standard" model Glocks is almost unheard of. Even for the lesser produced models like the competition versions and special distributor exclusive versions it would be on the long side for a wait like that. Where are you getting quoted this wait time?

ETA: Just because you see it posted on GT does not make it so. It's a good site but you often need to have a good supply of salt on hand while reading there. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top