JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious if anyone has transferred a bolt action rifle recently. I called my local FFL just to be safe and he said there could be a 10 day to two week wait for the background check to clear. Is there a big difference in doing the transfer in Washington as opposed to Oregon. The last time I sold a rifle it was in Washington and the whole process took about an hour. Of course that was well over a year ago. I just want to be able to be clear about expectations. Advice?

Yep, not a thing in WA for a bolt gun. They aren't eeeevillll enough....yet.

Unless you get it at Cabelas/Bass Pro. It takes them an hour to even find the strength to help you. Add on another hour if you decide to actually purchase something as it goes through 5 different people signing off on the paperwork, all pretending to look it over in great detail.

Bought a pistol yesterday. Out-the-door in about half-an-hour. "Six people ahead of you.." was the start of the wait.

:s0015: Does that mean the crisis is over? :s0019:

Serious question, what guns are left to buy?

:)

Capture.JPG

Picked up a couple rifles today that I had ordered online from Sportsmans in Salem. Used my CHL for ID like I always do and was #1 out of 6900. In and out in less than 30 minutes. Of course it was lunchtime and it wasn't very crowded, I didn't have to take a number.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top