JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Today I bought a rifle from Northwest Armory. 10 minutes after I entered the store, I was out the door with my new rifle.:cool:

I bought a Sig 365 today and am in the queue at 2100 and something. Tick Licker Corvallis said about 12 days! Is the damn government still working from home?

I bought a Sig 365 today and am in the queue at 2100 and something. Tick Licker Corvallis said about 12 days! Is the damn government still working from home?
I went to pick up a suppressor and was 2040. Did the paperwork on a Wednesday and picked it up 9 days later on Friday. Sit down, get comfortable. My stamp was approved in March and arrived at the FFL in June......

CC permit?
At this point if you're in the 2A community there is no reason not to have a permit unless you choose to do so. And if that's the case I don't think the individual who chose not to get one should complain about long wait times. I've bought multiple firearms in the past couple years and haven't waited more than 5 minutes before walking out the door with my firearm. Yes there are the sporadic times that things happen (denials, holds, etc) but for the most part you breeze right through.

. I've bought multiple firearms in the past couple years and haven't waited more than 5 minutes before walking out the door with my firearm. Yes there are the sporadic times that things happen (denials, holds, etc) but for the most part you breeze right through.
Looking back at it, it seems to help. I was told long ago. it did NOT matter. yours follows my experience. My last 2 purchases have been walk in, submit paperwork, out i go in less than 10min wait time.

Looking back at it, it seems to help. I was told long ago. it did NOT matter. yours follows my experience. My last 2 purchases have been walk in, submit paperwork, out i go in less than 10min wait time.
Sometimes I have to wonder if these long delays for people WITH permits might be because of a typo by the FFL on their part of the submittal? I've heard of that recently. Especially when the buyer has done a couple/three purchases in the last year.

Whoever told you it doesn't matter has no idea what they are talking about. Haha. At least now it sure does. I've gone to place that won't even conduct private party FFL transfers unless both individuals have CHLs. Cause that's the only chance you have at immediate approval.

With my weapons permit I have always been approved instantly even during the pandemic

Guy who bought my shotgun a few days ago did not have one , he was like 2500 in line and was told to wait over a week

oregon, my wife just 12 days ago we bought wait was 10 days , but my son and daughter were @ sportsman yesterday and was told 3000+ waiting 10-14 but the both cleared in 10 mins. so not sure WTF is rhyme or reason? both washington county

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top