JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CHL holder transfer on 3/6/2021. Was number 5 on sat. took about 10-15 min wait time

I forgot to ask about non CHL holder.
Picked up a Glock 36 from @raindog saturday. Jason at money market doesn't bother with my chl anymore because I've always (with the exception of once) been an instant approval. I was cleared before the 4473 was finished.
must be nice. I have my CHL but it dont help in Washington the last 2 guns i bought in January were 3 week waits. This one is going on 4 weeks.

must be nice. I have my CHL but it dont help in Washington the last 2 guns i bought in January were 3 week waits. This one is going on 4 weeks.
It's pretty nice. Must have bought ten to fifteen guns this past year, insta clear on all except 1. Must've been because the serial number was ANGRYJOEXXXXX

In the last 6 months I purchased one lever action rifle and 3 bolt action rifles. One background check cleared immediately, one in 8 days, one in 5 days and the last one has been pending since Saturday, March 13, 2021. I think the reason I almost always get delayed is that I am not a citizen, but legal permanent resident (Green Car Holder) and FBI needs to confirm my immigration status, and that can be slow.

In the last 6 months I purchased one lever action rifle and 3 bolt action rifles. One background check cleared immediately, one in 8 days, one in 5 days and the last one has been pending since Saturday, March 13, 2021. I think the reason I almost always get delayed is that I am not a citizen, but legal permanent resident (Green Car Holder) and FBI needs to confirm my immigration status, and that can be slow.
I have a TS clearance and get delayed regularly. Only thing on my record in 52 years is 2 speeding tickets and those are over 15 years old.

I don't know if this will make any of you feel better for the wait your experiencing, Check this out. I've been on the delayed list since the first of October. OSP tells me they are waiting on California to automate my history (2 misdemeanors, 1963 and 1973) anything before 1991 is still on paper in a basement somewhere in CA. OSP has no idea how long this will take.

I don't know if this will make any of you feel better for the wait your experiencing, Check this out. I've been on the delayed list since the first of October. OSP tells me they are waiting on California to automate my history (2 misdemeanors, 1963 and 1973) anything before 1991 is still on paper in a basement somewhere in CA. OSP has no idea how long this will take.

You're still hanging there huh? You ever think of going straight to the courthouse where your records are? Wifey had a delay and, luckily, it was in Portland. She went there and after they dug around for awhile, finally found out it was some twinkie thing from 30 years prior. No arrest, no charges, just an "Incident" where she was with some kids when she was 19 that got in some trouble. Her name was on the papers is all. She's been clear since 2010 after that.

I don't want to name any names until the transfer has cleared. It's a local company. When I went to drop off the paperwork the people seemed like they genuinly wanted nothing to do with all the people waiting in line. It was really confusing compared to my first purchase.

I don't want to name any names until the transfer has cleared. It's a local company. When I went to drop off the paperwork the people seemed like they genuinly wanted nothing to do with all the people waiting in line. It was really confusing compared to my first purchase.

That's unfortunate! Hopefully folks having a bad day, at the time you were there. Not some normal thing.

Bought two Glocks last weekend on blue label. Cleared in under 5 minutes. Oregon CHL.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top