JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In theory if you have a CHL you go the head of the line. But it varies. I bought a rifle at Sportsman's Warehouse in September and it took about 15 minutes to get the BGC done (when the clerk submitted it, he told me I was number 1600 or something like that and it might take a few days, but a couple minutes later his machine updated and suddenly I was number 5). I picked up another rifle that I bought online at a pawn shop at Thanksgiving, and it took 24 hours. I don't know if that was due to the holiday or not.

I'm meeting a guy at an FFL later today to sell him a pistol. I don't know if he has a CHL or not. If not then I suppose I'll have to meet him again in a couple days to complete the transaction. We'll see what they say.

Two transfers in the last two weeks, first took an hour, second took minutes. It actually took me longer to fill out the forms. This is with a CHL.

On a side note, anybody notice the third sex added to the ATF form?

Two transfers in the last two weeks, first took an hour, second took minutes. It actually took me longer to fill out the forms. This is with a CHL.

i thought on the sex part your supposed to put yes please? Lol :)

Instant approval last Friday, long gun, have CHL.

Yah, the "other" or some such. No bearing on me, so no bother.

Selling a pistol to a newbie (female) and its been 10 days now. Called the pawn shop and the counter guy told me its been running at 6,000+ daily for a couple of weeks. I'm selling so the CC permit doesn't help.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top