JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine went through instantly yesterday morning. 2nd person with us got put into the Que. Store said there was over 4700 currently and looked like only 3-500 being processed per day. Could hope for faster results but expect a week or so before being able to get their new firearm.

Guy at the store said the CHL usually really speeds up the process as of late.
Made me a Happy Guy for sure, neighbor made a purchase last week and was told about two weeks (maybe +)

Bought a shotgun at NW Armory in Milwaukee on 1/4, did the Bg check the next day (1-5)when my order was ready. Washington resident. Worked part time at a FFL in Washington for the last 2 years, and currently full time engineer at a FFL since September.

clean Record. Vancouver resident my whole life. ‍ Ccp in or and wa. Still waiting

I must be a criminal

Ugh, I'm waiting on the state the process a background check, but my license may expire before they get around to processing it. Anyone have any idea what happens in that situation? Probably best to call OSP and ask, but I suspect getting to them right now is about as easy as getting a hold of the DMV...

Monday (1/18/2021) at Tigard Pawn - 6,300 in the queue!

They were guessing two+ weeks to get through.

Shall not be infringed...:mad:

Did a transfer at Tigard Pawn on Jan 10th. Took about 3 minutes. That is the longest wait I have had in the last year for 4 different transfers. I have a CHL, and they told me that gets transfers done quicker.

Moral of the story: GET YOUR CHL.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell......

I have a CHL. I bought three guns in December. 15 minutes, tops.

CHL really helps. I've noticed they are lightning fast, rather than a wait to an eternity with other IDs, when I was more active processing BCG in the side hustle 01FFL. The last time I did a transfer at another FFL for a silencer it was almost as fast to approval as it took to fill out the 4473 and handing them my ID.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top