JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best advice above (forget about it.) Last one I got took four months, and they were predicting at that time that it would be at least six months plus for new buyers. Staffing shortages @ ATF as well as a flood of requests, mainly.

Finally! Got the call this morning! Thanks coctailer!

Took 8 months (wasn't a stock item for coctailer so it had to be ordered, then a 5 month Form 4 wait).

Liberty Constitution
Ordered: April 8
Form Submitted: July 1
Check Cashed: July 10
Pending: July 20
Approved: Nov. 23
Stamp: Dec. 10

Now I just need the dense fog in my backyard to burn off! ;)

Not at all. Just go to the sheriffs dept. with your paper work, ad if the sheriff is in he will do it right way, or they will call you when it's ready to be picked up. A day or two at the most. Very friendly down there.

I have been thinking of getting one for my AR, been getting conflicting info , some say I can own one in Washington, but cant use it in Washington, Coctalier can give me the true info , Thanks

You have been able to own them in Washington but only been able to legally use them recently in the last couple of years. I'm not familiar with the bill numbers or RCW numbers but there was a lot of dialog in this forum. Look here or do a little searching and you'll find the relevant laws.

Ranb, a member here, organized a suppressor shoot in WA this year and was involved in the movement to change the law.

Crossroads Arms and Brightwater Ventures both sell suppressors and are both forum supporters. There's one or two other stores around that do it now too.

Coctailer is moving so I'm not sure what his plans are for local sales but it is worth sending him a PM.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top