JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one is a custom length 10 inch long Liberty Shoofly with 4 inches of open space before the baffle stack. I have a High Standard HD Military that Todd Koonce down in Salem cut the barrel and threaded it back to the receiver with 3 inches of barrel extending into the silencer. Essentially it will be an integral I can unscrew like a muzzle can. I'll mount a front sight directly to the can.

I have purchased 2 cans in the last year. The first one took 3 months, the other took 6. Go figure. I purchased them through the same dealer, and on a trust. The dealer did tell me that the BATFE will send forms back in batches. (I guess to save on postage?)

I know very little about silencers. Is there a good website that coverss what to look for when buying one as well as the details of the laws regarding how to purchase, store, transport and use silencers? TIA! :)

Well I have "visited" it 3x now and need to just forget about it! It will be at least 3mo hopefully that's all, and not 6mo, is there a # I can callto check the status???

304-616-4500. They'll tell you its pending after a few weeks. Then nothing more until its approved. You need the serial number and your name.

So I called the 304-616-4500 and they said the system shows it at the dealer as "logged in" but no transfer has started yet, she said to call back in 2 weeks and see if it went to pending, check cleared 10/21/09...

I will try again in 2 weeks

So I called the 304-616-4500 and they said the system shows it at the dealer as "logged in" but no transfer has started yet, she said to call back in 2 weeks and see if it went to pending, check cleared 10/21/09...

I will try again in 2 weeks

You too shall learn patience. 4-5 months to go.

The wait is worth the looks you get at the range and all the questions about how did you get one of those? What if a cop shows up? It is priceless getting to explain the laws to them. just 4 more months to go for you. although the AFT hasn't been super busy the last month so it might go through faster.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top