JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been thinking of getting one for my AR, been getting conflicting info , some say I can own one in Washington, but cant use it in Washington, Coctalier can give me the true info , Thanks

Here are all the WA firearms laws, KNOW them, Chapter 9.41 RCW: FIREARMS AND DANGEROUS WEAPONS

Here is the specific one that deals with your question, RCW 9.41.250: Dangerous weapons ? Penalty.

They have never been illegal to own. Up until 2011 there was poor wording in the law that kinda made them illegal to use........

Actually it depends on whether or not they lose your stuff in their pile of crap. I sent in a check in Jan, and they didn't cash it until mid March when I emailed them asking if they were processing my app. Pretty sure they left it under a pile of old cheeseburgers or something.

Actually it depends on whether or not they lose your stuff in their pile of crap. I sent in a check in Jan, and they didn't cash it until mid March when I emailed them asking if they were processing my app. Pretty sure they left it under a pile of old cheeseburgers or something.

Oh man, that sucks.

Oh, and he has to post a photo of the new toy, or it doesn't exist.

Cool kids club!!!!!! Gosh thats a complicated handshake to remember.

20131014_192114_zps3ef0f3bf.jpg

And be careful where you "use" it in WA state. There is conflicting info on whether or not LEO/Military types can use them on their "job-related" ranges or not. The RCW's though seem to be pretty clear that they cannot be used in the state PERIOD.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.250

It says you can use them if legally owned.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Cool kids club!!!!!! Gosh thats a complicated handshake to remember.

i have the same. bought it because its a pre threaded barrel, just need the adaptor. downside is you can't take the slide off without taking the adaptor off. also not the most accurate 22lr pistol the world.

bit it runs great with an aac element 2 :s0155:

20131014_192114_zps3ef0f3bf.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews