JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a Suppressor online, Im going tomorrow to have my FFL papers faxed in, and was wondering how long I would have to wait till it was in my hands?? are we talking 3mo?? 6mo??

Im going the trust route, and should have my paperwork mailed in next week...

Also It was a Pistol/ Suppressor combo... can I get the pistol when it comes using my CWP or must I wait for the can to clear also.. (its a screw on can)

The can will take 3 months to clear.

You can pick up the pistol right away.

make sure to get the serial number for the can. You can call ATF every few days after you send in the paperwork (wait 2 weeks before calling).

I have heard that "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" so it may come back much faster.

Check out NFATracker.com for results from people recently. There is a good amount of results so far, and don't forget to record your results!

The 6+month delays are one I haven't recorded. I just did a double transfer which took exactly 3 months or so.

And be careful where you "use" it in WA state. There is conflicting info on whether or not LEO/Military types can use them on their "job-related" ranges or not. The RCW's though seem to be pretty clear that they cannot be used in the state PERIOD.

Can I take it out of state? like to Oregon??? to shoot then return home with it?

AOW's do not require a 5320.20 to move interstate.

You retain your trust from the state where it was initiated. If you move to a new state you need a new trust for new items.

I get flack for my name sometimes also. Some may think it means something sexual.
It totally doesn't.

On the topic, it seems the wait times vary slightly depending on which examiner the dealer has. Mine is Nancy Flannigan. She seems to get the forms out consistently for me.

Ive been pending for 4 months by Nancy. Getting old.

I have been waiting over a month to get the fax to release the suppressor for shipping to my SOT... I came through last week, It should be at my SOT this week, then fill out my form 4's and my $200 check, and wait, and wait, and wait.

My Dealer said its been takeing 3-6months...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top