J&B Firearm Sales
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Simply Triggers
Low Price Guns

Wait time for Background checks

Lazyfaire

Reactions
Did a transfer to a first time pistol owner last Saturday morning at 10 am. Was number 700+ at the time. He got the call that he could come in and pick it up 11am the next morning. 24 hours

Reactions
Did a trade with another forum member today.

I was approved instantly. He ended up being #123 in line, they told him to come back in an hour.

We both have our CHLs, only difference with me is I made several purchases in the last few months.

Last edited:
Reactions
I picked up my pistol suppressor this weekend after a 1 year wait. I decided to purchase a Marlin 336 they had on the wall and the BGC got delayed until the 9th. Go figure.

This is the first time in my life after 25 years of gun buying I've ever been delayed.

Reactions
April 2020, Washington Co.
Conducted a "private" sale on a pistol. Buyer was told he is 89th in line. Took 1.5 hours for his BGC to clear.

It was a beautiful day though, while outside, I leaned on my Mustang's fender and he sat on his nice Harley, we talked about COVID, 9/11, Oklahima city bombing, and precious metals.

No foil hats were used lol.

E4mafia

Reactions
  • Howdy Y'all
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
Was just coming around to ask what the wait times have been like as of recent.

Glad to see this thread is still active and times are WAY down from a couple weeks ago.
Went thru the Htown Bi-mart last week and there was ammo but all the 9mm was gone. plenty of 40/45/556/12 tho.

Last edited:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
Top Bottom