JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I filled the paperwork out online, but maybe there's more?
Did you fill these out, and submit them? As far as I'm aware, there is no online submission option.
32D4D3AC-76E4-4389-8346-596B8FB88C27.png
And yes, after your appointment, you would normally wait an additional 45 days before your permit arrives, but I understand it's taking up to 90 days lately.

Did you fill these out, and submit them? As far as I'm aware, there is no online submission option.
View attachment 1023062
And yes, after your appointment, you would normally wait an additional 45 days before your permit arrives, but I understand it's taking up to 90 days lately.
Just think of it this way, now you can buy your new gun, wait on an instant background check that isn't instant, and then order a new custom holster to go with your new gun. All before the county gets around to issuing you a permit. Welcome to Oregon....

Update: Bought on August 25. Called FFL on September 7 because I was expecting 10-12 day wait. Turns out I was approved September 5 and they didn't contact me...

That's 11 days, so checks are solidly running about 10-12 days.

Update: Bought on August 25. Called FFL on September 7 because I was expecting 10-12 day wait. Turns out I was approved September 5 and they didn't contact me...

That's 11 days, so checks are solidly running about 10-12 days.

I went in to pick up a new Glock 19 last Saturday (9/26) and was not lucky enough for instant approval, was told wait time is about 14 days currently. I'll post an update once I get the call.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top