JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got in line a little over an hour ago, in the low 800's. So possibly tomorrow afternoon or the day after. Used my CHL as my ID and it obviously didn't help.

Just before GCA68 I bought a Herters U9 bolt action rifle with a Douglas premium barrel through the mail. One day it showed up at my house. I don't know whether UPS delivered it or the mail carrier. It was a .458 and shot right out of the stock on the 3rd shot.

Just sayin'.

I wonder if them fellas doin all that shooting in Chicago are standing in line to get their AKs?

Submitted bgc yesterday at 2:20PM. Number 644 in the que. Passed bgc at 7:25PM today. Picked up at 7:40PM today. She said the que is back up to 1000+ today.

Going in tomorrow to do another. Realized I had been putting the wrong county, will put the correct county this time and see if it is still instant. I am just about a couple hundred feet into the next county, didnt realize until applying for CHL

Sure takes the fun out of Wheeling & Dealing, always liked the spur of the moment deals. Look on the site here , see something you like, meet up and in 15 minutes your on your way......How Sweet It WAS!

Have a good day Gents, Ken

Sorry to inform y'all that are affected by the queue... another instant approval at lunch time.

Unique name, prior military with high security clearance and Oregon & multi-state CHL.

Sorry to inform y'all that are affected by the queue... another instant approval at lunch time.

Unique name, prior military with high security clearance and Oregon & multi-state CHL.
Thats what i was hoping for lol what did you get! Haaaaa im waiting for phone to ring with news of come get your pistol. Im waiting on a sig p365 to come home

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top