JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a lower on arfcom. It arrived, A Cut Above says I'm number 4300something, come back in about a week

Edit: that was on Tuesday, in case someone is keeping track

I sold 2 of my guns today (different people). We met at the same place and time. The first guy that did the BGC went to the end of the list
The second guy had an instant approval.

Tomorrow will be 2 weeks (14days) for me waiting on a pistol in Wa. state. I have CCP, been checked out lots, even for my job. None of that helps. I dont get it?

I've been at a week for transfers I've had done over the past three weeks. For those that I've sold to with ccw ~ 5 minutes. Taking the class asap.

So this is interesting.

I was told that the CHL and ODL were linked together and thus the last many purchases I've done they want the ODL and won't take my CHL.

Next one I do I should flop out the CHL and say "this is it.."

@LuckySG, @Velzey ... any truth to this?

So this is interesting.

I was told that the CHL and ODL were linked together and thus the last many purchases I've done they want the ODL and won't take my CHL.

Next one I do I should flop out the CHL and say "this is it.."

@LuckySG, @Velzey ... any truth to this?

I've been told this as well. I stop giving the FFL my CHL because they wouldnt even look at it. Ive always had instant approval until this pass 4 months.

New names you could get for approximately $75 that will have a positive impact on your wait time in Oregon:

1. John Wayne Revolverman
2. Stuart James McRicochet
3. Michael Kyle Creedmoor

Let me know if you need consultant help, my $500 fee will pay for itself in quick approvals and the endorphin rush of retail therapy.

Went to ffl today at 10:05 out by 10:10 instant.The person I was trading with about 8 days :( I honestly think with my wierd last name it's easier to identity me! Idk

I have a fairly uncommon first and last name and wonder if the FFL didn't misspell it this time. He was pretty distracted (on a phone call for over an hour with a person whose first language was not English about a credit card payment issue) and asked me twice how to spell my last name even though he had the paperwork and copy of my DL right in front of him.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top