JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Picked this up Friday. In and out in less than ten mins. Uncommon last name and chl. 5E9BEA6E-2195-4113-8A36-5DECCF5A21FE.jpeg 3497AB9D-B207-4A96-8EB1-B7E4FEA6350C.jpeg

Tomorrow will be one week for me. Still waiting. I used CHL and SSN. I wonder if it has something to with time of day,. When got mine the store said I was somewhere around 4300. My question how many do they get through in a day?

I stopped at one of my local gun shops on June 24th to get a S&W MP15 for my birthday. I was 6849 in line waiting on my back-round check to come back. I wasn't cleared until july 6th. I've never seen it this bad. Rumor I heard, was the state government told the OSP to slow down on processing back-round check's to deter people from buying firearms. Not sure how true that is, but I can totally see Gov. Brown pulling that crap.
As far as ammo goes; I didn't find any 5.56 or .223 to even shoot my new rifle until today, Luckily I found a place that had a few boxes on the shelf. I called every shop in 60 mile radius of where I live, everyone has been cleared out the same day they restock. I really hope things go back to normal soon, it's getting ridiculous that people are still panic buying, and jacking up prices. I guess I'll just have to buy in bulk online from now on.

I stopped at one of my local gun shops on June 24th to get a S&W MP15 for my birthday. I was 6849 in line waiting on my back-round check to come back. I wasn't cleared until july 6th. I've never seen it this bad. Rumor I heard, was the state government told the OSP to slow down on processing back-round check's to deter people from buying firearms. Not sure how true that is, but I can totally see Gov. Brown pulling that crap.
As far as ammo goes; I didn't find any 5.56 or .223 to even shoot my new rifle until today, Luckily I found a place that had a few boxes on the shelf. I called every shop in 60 mile radius of where I live, everyone has been cleared out the same day they restock. I really hope things go back to normal soon, it's getting ridiculous that people are still panic buying, and jacking up prices. I guess I'll just have to buy in bulk online from now on.

try using AMMOSEEK.com

I've got a Tavor, some handguns, maybe a few bolt actions, all of which I could do without. Prices were a little low and so was my motivation, but maybe now is the time to make a haul to the LGS and see about consigning (some of) them.

Mine have always been instant, but I went to pick up a rifle Tuesday and went to the bottom of the list. The FFL told me it's been crazy with no rhyme or reason for who gets approved or delayed. Said he's had several law enforcement officers get delayed, while other first time buyers get instant approval. I personally think Governor Brown has found a way to backdoor a waiting period.

Last Edited:
Went in today around 1330 to do the paper work at the LGS. I would have been more surprised if it would have been instant. He punched me in and said "Give you a call in six to eight days my friend."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top