Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms
Defensive Arts
Oregon Rifleworks
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems

OldTengu

Reactions
I filled the paperwork out online, but maybe there’s more?
Did you fill these out, and submit them? As far as I’m aware, there is no online submission option.
32D4D3AC-76E4-4389-8346-596B8FB88C27.png
And yes, after your appointment, you would normally wait an additional 45 days before your permit arrives, but I understand it’s taking up to 90 days lately.

solv3nt

Reactions
Did you fill these out, and submit them? As far as I’m aware, there is no online submission option.
View attachment 1023062
And yes, after your appointment, you would normally wait an additional 45 days before your permit arrives, but I understand it’s taking up to 90 days lately.
Just think of it this way, now you can buy your new gun, wait on an instant background check that isn't instant, and then order a new custom holster to go with your new gun. All before the county gets around to issuing you a permit. Welcome to Oregon....

Reactions
Update: Bought on August 25. Called FFL on September 7 because I was expecting 10-12 day wait. Turns out I was approved September 5 and they didn't contact me...

That's 11 days, so checks are solidly running about 10-12 days.

GOG

Reactions
I picked up a handgun last Saturday morning at Doc Hollidays in GP, used my CCL and was out in barely fifteen minutes.

Must be clean livin'. :cool:

FordPrefect82

Reactions
Update: Bought on August 25. Called FFL on September 7 because I was expecting 10-12 day wait. Turns out I was approved September 5 and they didn't contact me...

That's 11 days, so checks are solidly running about 10-12 days.

I went in to pick up a new Glock 19 last Saturday (9/26) and was not lucky enough for instant approval, was told wait time is about 14 days currently. I'll post an update once I get the call.

Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show
Battle Ground, WA
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Redmond, OR
Rickreall Winter Gun Show