JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought a rifle at Money Market in Portland and my wait time was 10 minutes. I'm a WA resident with an Oregon carry permit and the clerk told me there were three other permits in front of me in the queue, and around 2000 people behind me. It seems having an Oregon permit bumps some people to the front, but not others?

I am pretty sure there is no one with my first/middle/last name combo anywhere in the world except me. First and last? Maybe a few dozen. First & last and male gender? Maybe one or two; my first name is usually interpreted to be female. My last name is just not very common.
I imagine it's Leslie, but I'm hoping it's Tiffany....

5 mins with CHL from Tigard Pawn last Wednesday....

I imagine it's Leslie, but I'm hoping it's Tiffany....
Nope - neither one. It isn't a common name for women either. It is the spelling in the USA that many people mistake it for the feminine spelling - the masculine spelling is shorter and I've never seen a woman with that spelling. A few men, mostly european, have what is assumed to be the feminine spelling, and that is what my mother chose for me.

Add it all up, and it is an uncommon combination.

Nope - neither one. It isn't a common name for women either. It is the spelling in the USA that many people mistake it for the feminine spelling - the masculine spelling is shorter and I've never seen a woman with that spelling. A few men, mostly european, have what is assumed to be the feminine spelling, and that is what my mother chose for me.

Did you used to live in Corbett? If so, my guess is Marian. Or Renee.

Challenge accepted Liz......Daniellla ?............Kenisha ?

Michelle

I was told by a guy shop in Albany that the wait time on background checks are running between 6 to 8 hours because of panic buying. Can anyone confirm this.
I was over 2100 a couple of weeks ago and it took 9 days. The next day I was approved in another store in about ten minutes and it was a Saturday, go figure.

Locked up 2 in Corvallis last Monday the 16th 3000+ in the hole. As of yesterday I was down in the 700s. Locked up a gun in Newberg on Sunday the 22nd as of this morning at 10:AM #2236. Walked into the shop in Corvallis yesterday and got an instant approval even with my CHL expired.

Locked up 2 in Corvallis last Monday the 16th 3000+ in the hole. As of yesterday I was down in the 700s. Locked up a gun in Newberg on Sunday the 22nd as of this morning at 10:AM #2236. Walked into the shop in Corvallis yesterday and got an instant approval even with my CHL expired.
Obviously the OSP and/or OR state gov and/or NICS is/are your typical gov agency(s) - FUBAR.

That's been about the average. As of yesterday I was 141, down from the 3000s on the 16th. So maybe today or tomorrow I'll be able to pick up a couple hostages.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top