JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sunset Firearms has some ammo and lots of handguns (huge batch came in recently). If you have to ask prices you can't afford it:)
Went there last week, mostly 9mm handguns, nothing you can find affordable ammo for except a few .22's.
Most of those handguns are also on consignment, so one can actually get some of them a bit cheaper.
Bought a Ruger Super Redhawk there a month ago because someone put it on consignment, they only shot 1 cylinder from it and thought it was "too much gun" for them.(I could maybe understand that if it were a lighweight snubby but the thing as a, 9.5" barrel and has recoil slightly more than a .357 magnum very easy shooting .44 mag)

Wife bought a shotgun Saturday - for trap / clays. We went to the old (but good) gun store in the Dalles to procure it, as they had the model we were seeking.

She was number 2,500 in the queue... hopefully we get the call tomorrow, they said 2 business's days usually when the queue is that long.

I was thinking I should just use my CHL / background -- but she was adamant that it's her gun she picked out / her money / and wanted to do the process...

Side note - she will have her CHL interview next month... as she wants to have the option. Smart girl.

Did a face to face transfer, as buyer, at Money Market Pawn Friday, noonish. Guy there says CPL makes it faster. I gave him both, DL and CPL. When he finally got it entered, he was kind of new to doing the entry on-line, he said I was #2. Was done in about 5 minutes after that.

1700ish today. I've always been instant (even through COVID) due to my security clearance. Did another transfer earlier this week that was instant as well. I'm starting to think my FFL fat fingered something...:(

Aha, the CHL explains it - Saturday I was one of 1750 but was done in about 10 minutes also. The CHL itself never was mentioned and the dealer was both surprised and pleased at how fast it went. A very pleasant side effect of having the CHL!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top