JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a lower shipped to an FFL in Salem, Went in yesterday and was told there were over 2,000 requests in the que and to expect to be approved Tuesday. Even more shocking was that the FFL charged me $50 for the transfer! After picking up my lower, I won't be back.

I had a lower shipped to an FFL in Salem, Went in yesterday and was told there were over 2,000 requests in the que and to expect to be approved Tuesday. Even more shocking was that the FFL charged me $50 for the transfer! After picking up my lower, I won't be back.
Wow, back up to 2000.. dang. 50$ transfer, where is that?

Not going to say who they are, but will tell people to beware and ask before having something shipped. It's my fault for not asking. There is a false assumption that gun ownership infers some kind of brotherhood. Don't fall for it.

Not going to say who they are, but will tell people to beware and ask before having something shipped. It's my fault for not asking. There is a false assumption that gun ownership infers some kind of brotherhood. Don't fall for it.

Yup, allways ask what the fees are going to be.

IIRC, when we lived up Salem way, Ticklicker was the most expensive at $40+, Tritac was next.

Coat of Arms in Keizer was best price.

Barkley's Pawn in Woodburn had a reasonable price, however every time doing a transfer there seemed as they didn't know what they were doing. So took way way too long. Mayhaps such has changed, so best to look for/ask folks for current reviews if one was considering them.

Folks up N, or doing a lot of trades with folks up North? Tigard Pawn for More. Easiest & best pricing.

Yup, allways ask what the fees are going to be.

IIRC, when we lived up Salem way, Ticklicker was the most expensive at $40+, Tritac was next.

Coat of Arms in Keizer was best fast and very thprice.

Barkley's Pawn in Woodburn had a reasonable price, however every time doing a transfer there seemed as they didn't know what they were doing. So took way way too long. Mayhaps such has changed, so best to look for/ask folks for current reviews if one was considering them.

Folks up N, or doing a lot of trades with folks up North? Tigard Pawn for More. Easiest & best pricing.

Tigard pawn is good

Last time I bought stripped lowers, I got 12 and the LGS charged $25 for the batch; that's their policy, $25 for a background check, put as many transfers as you can on it. Charging $50 per is getting into Los Angeles territory.

A Cut Above Pawn on TV Hwy just at the Western edge of Beaverton is a real nice place. Same $25.00. A lot more stuff to look at than Tigard. A lot more used guns. They don't charge the seller to copy his DL. And best of all, there's no lady that insists on holding your hand for the thumb print. That said, I still go to Tigard Pawn if it's more convenient for me or the buyer/seller.

Just say NO to expensive transfers!

Last Edited:
A Cut Above Pawn on TV Hwy just at the Western edge of Beaverton is a real nice place. Same $25.00. A lot more stuff to look at than Tigard. A lot more used guns. They don't charge the seller to copy his DL. And best of all, there's no lady that insists on holding your hand for the thumb print. That said, I still go to Tigard Pawn if it's more convenient for me or the buyer/seller.

Just say NO to expensive transfers!

What if I want some lady to hold my hand while she does my thumbprint?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top