JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Astroturf v. grassroots: The 'rights versus regulations' battle continues

While the well-funded Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility (WAGR) is planning its third annual fund-raising luncheon next month – and today sent out an e-mail reminder – the financially lean Protect Our Gun Rights (POGR) team yesterday warned in its own funding appeal that "The billionaire gun banners…are at it again!"

<broken link removed>

I got on their mailing list to keep track of what they're doing. Go have a free lunch on them and mess with their heads. I have to work, or I'd go! See their e-mail below.

Hi, Bob.
Our annual luncheon for the Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility is just two weeks away – June 4 at The Westin in Seattle. <broken link removed>

We have a lot to celebrate this year – including universal background checks up and down the entire West Coast and a critical legal victory over the gun lobby.

But our work is unfinished. It's up to us to hold politicians accountable for conspiring with the gun lobby again this year to kill common sense gun safety proposals in the Legislature.

<broken link removed>

Questions? Email [email protected] or call us at 206-328-2969.

I look forward to seeing you there, Bob.

Tracy

Well, it's not a "free lunch." You gotta pay to eat and then they hit you for a contribution.
The elitists who will attend this soiree can afford to take time away from work and break out the checkbook.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top