JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling a lightly used Waffen Werks AK74, it was made in early 2013 and has had less than a thousand rounds through it.
The stock is nice looking although not pristine, being an original Bulgarian set. The receiver is US made and well made; the rails are parallel, rivets are in the right spot, and the fit and finish are great. The barrel is chrome lined, as is the muzzle brake. All parts except the trigger group, receiver, and barrel are from a matched Bulgarian set; no need to worry about 922r compliance.
It comes with 2 magazines; a 30 round Tapco and a 45 round bakelite from the eastern bloc, which both looks and works excellently, both are pictured.
Not pictured is the ammo, around 1300 rounds or so of Ukrainian 7n6. I bought 2 tins of ammo (2160 rounds) with it, one remains totally unopened and the other still has about a quarter of it left, it is all that has been through the gun. I've cleaned it thoroughly every time I have taken it out - all 3 times. Also comes with an aluminum side rail with a quick detach mount (not pictured).
I paid over 1000$ for all of it, so I am looking for 800$ or best offer, which is less than the gun and a tin of ammo, not even factoring in the shipping and FFL fees you would have to pay.

As for trades, I am open to any and all offers, as variety is the spice of life, however some things I am on the lookout for (cash can be exchanged in either direction to even things out and I may even have another gun or two):
-A good AR-15
-High end AR-15 parts
-Glock 20 or 20sf, especially one with aftermarket barrels in .357 Sig or .40 S&W
-CZ pistols
-.357 revolvers, especially Smith and Wesson or Colt
-.308 semi-auto rifles (FAL, PTR91, Saiga/Vepr, AR-10)
-12 gauge shotguns, especially semi-automatics (Saiga, Mossberg 930, Benelli, Beretta) and break actions
-1911s
-compact 9mm handguns, especially double stacks (CZ 2075 RAMI, Glock, MP9c)

2014-04-03 23.36.48.jpg

2014-04-03 23.38.12.jpg

2014-04-03 23.39.36.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.