JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All you can carry...! Isn't Wade's in Bellevue?

yes. but for some reason, WC has been prohibited for a year or so which is
why their point of sales was Issaquah. seemed strange to me unless it had to
do with dotting I's and crossing T's with applications and permits. guess I'll
go check them out today.

WCA has been good to me as well.

Last time I checked the Bellevue council wouldn't issue WCA a retail permit for the Factoria location since it's technically zoned light residential. The real reason is that NIMBY's complained because of the nearby ballet school etc. So technically the store at Factoria is a 'pro shop' for members only.

A Lefty With A Gun: Bellevue's West Coast Armory Range

Why won't you guys think of the children? :s0114:

Anybody have any personal experiance with these guys?

Looking at an Auction deal they have online. Never dealt with either the Auction House or the Seller. Any feedback is good feedback.

THX

So just to follow up: I won the item of interest off of the GunBroker.com auction site. Was contacted immediately of the process to follow. Wade's guns also contacted me immediately via e-mail. I contacted Wade's the same day and the gun was shipped to my FFL the SAME Day! 1 day transport via Fed-X and picked up the next day from Brian at Rapid Fire Arms along with a box of Hornandy TAP. I was very pleased with all the involved parties. The gun, while used is as it was sold to me in "as new" condition. Now I just need to get the fire test and all the goodies to go with a new gun.

Thanks NWFA again for all your input. :s0155:

Wades is just a few traffic lights from the Microsoft campus. Everything in the vicinity is expensive. The same can be said for most other businesses in this area.

Many people who live or work close by don't mind the price difference. Its just convenient for them.

As for what Wades sells in the store, well, a Glock is a Glock, no matter which store it is being sold from.

I myself have not bought anything from Wades other than a few accessories. I do go to their range quite often.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top