JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went in today and nothings changed. They still grossly overcharge for ammo, guns, and gear. Every box of ammo they had that I looked at was $5-10 more expensive than west coast armory.

Never been there and never will.

Was at another local gun shop a few years ago. A Wade's employee came to the counter and perused the hand guns as an employee handed an AR15 to a customer. The Wades employees says "you don't want that piece of crap, buy the other one."

He was told to leave and never return.

A beautiful, well lit range and gun shpo with large selection...

but on the other hand, their prices are through the roof! I went in there with a friend looking at a Sig p239 in .40, they wanted close to $1k for one with night sights!! I almost couldn't believe it. Its Bellevue and I'm sure their overhead is high, that price might work on some rich hipster looking for a first gun... but not on someone who knows what they're looking at!

Dealt with these guys ALOT before WCA hit the scene. Was always treated poorly, like they were better than me for some reason. Not all of the staff though, Rick and another guy have been great.

Prices = borderline ridiculous
Range = overpriced, not big enough for demand, and the fact you have to use their ammo... hmm

Not a big fan, for the money, I'd say try elsewhere for better results

I will agree that they are overpriced on most of their items, but my experience with their service has been nothing short of impressive. I was treated like a friend from the second I walked into the door, and they seemed almost proud to show off their goods and encourage me to handle their selection even though I had stated that I was only browsing.

I have been to wade's numerous and times and have had a warm welcome every time. just like the last post, they even knew that i was "browsing" and still gave me there undevided attention. i handled a few pistols, talked ammo and then went on my way. I would refer my friends there any day.

I normally just go with my Dad and we use the range to shoot at. I'd say that the guys running that pace are not very friendly, but the one guy offered to buy the .380 ACP ammo I had brought to shoot through my Lorcin-L380. It's pretty clean, but I hate it when you get these competition shooters blazing off rounds as fast as they can, and I had several .40 S&W casings go down my shirt! I was angry about that, so I shot my CZ-52, and sent some friendly brass cased messages into their lane.

Other than that, even if it's expensive, it's a okay place to shoot. But I'd never buy anything from their shop.

The newbie (me) went in today for the first time.

The guys in the range were great. They answered questions and were VERY helpful.

I had an opposite experience in the retail area. I was browsing and quietly looking through the glass at the pistols. A fellow asked if I had any questions. I said "sure!" and asked if they could order something if not in stock, and how long it might take. I got a gruff response of "yes" and he proceeded to walk away. I immediately felt like I was dealing with a commission-based, sleazy used-car salesman. So I smiled while he was walking away and said "you did ask if I had any questions".

So. I might use the range, but I won't be purchasing any pistols there.

Peter

Went there yesterday to see what type of light options they had and I was impressed with the size and selection but my goodness the prices on some of the stuff was outrageous!

Looked at a TLR1 that was going for $200! Its more than half that on Amazon. I didn't even want to know what the X300 was going to cost.

The range however was nice and if I lived in Bellevue I might consider going there more but in the end I felt like it was pretty average and there is no chance in hell that I'd spend money in the shop.

Went in there today; hadn't been there in a few years. Holy... wow. Ok, so they have stock of Glocks. I'm not surprised, since they are asking $749.95 for a new Glock 17 FDE Gen 3. That same gun used to go for around $550 in most shops. Lots of inventory, but are they selling guns at those prices? Lots of Evil Black Rifles, suppressors, etc., all priced up in the stratosphere.

Guys didn't seem to be as gruff as I had remembered, and the two I talked to were certainly trying to be helpful. EVERYTHING was very expensive, even the knives. Not sure how they compete at those prices, but if they're keeping the doors open I guess someone is buying.

i know they have a bad reputation but i have yet to have a bad experience there, though i usually just go for accessories or ammo. only used their range once and it was meh.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top