JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice selection - particularly for NFA-type stuff, ARs, etc. Prices are MSRP or higher (especially if you pay w/ credit card). I've bought a few guns there; would probably do so again if they had what I wanted.

Worst gun shop in the pacific northwest hands down. I have never been so rudely spoken to, nor have I ever felt so unwelcome as I did when I stopped by Wades eastside guns in Bellevue, the employees were down right erragant and rude, they did not seem to want my business no hello when I cam into the store the only positive is that they have a great selection! but they are also the most overpriced firearms dealer in the state of washington. I am surprised that there isn't a dress code to enter this yuppy infested establishment.

Never again and I tell all my friends not to do business with them as well

I enjoy Wade's and am a Lifetime Member at their range. I go there pretty darn often and am always greeted politely. Very possibly because I have been going fairly regularly for 7 years now.

Used to be the guys behind the counter were dicks, now, that is not the case. If someone goes in there, ask for Roberto(Berto), Dale or Rick, who is the sales manager. Great guys.

Prices are ok but it's Bellevue and their selection is very good.

Ladies night is Tuesdays, Plate shooting Wednesdays and Rifle league on Friday which is a kick in the pants! They let me run my AR in .22lr whenever I go and they like it!

They put on great classes too and the prices are quite fair. Another thing a the range I like, is they do not require you to purchase ammo there, as long as what you carry in is approved. Most places around SW WA and NW OR require one to pay for their ammo and it is always outrageous!

Anyhow, that is my review and I hope it helps someone make an informed decision!

Mike

On the plus side, this place is really clean and well maintained. On the down side, it's the most expensive store I've seen in this area. The few interactions I've had with the guys in the retail shop were good - they basically expect that you know nothing, but are friendly enough.

I just went today and noticed they raised their range prices for Saturdays. It's now $20 for a single shooter, and $15 for additional shooters. Also, they charged me $10 for a 100-pack of .22LR!!

crazy expensive, $30 for a windowed PMAG? plz...

Don't buy much there I just shoot at the range and pick up some misc. stuff here and there if I need it quickly. I purchased PMags from Rick some months ago for $18 or something. Didn't know they hiked the price that much. Sucks all these folks are cashing in on the panic....

Don't buy much there I just shoot at the range and pick up some misc. stuff here and there if I need it quickly. I purchased PMags from Rick some months ago for $18 or something. Didn't know they hiked the price that much. Sucks all these folks are cashing in on the panic....

It's ridiculous, threaded Mosquito for $500 cash, +3% for credit card. :confused:

Most places around SW WA and NW OR require one to pay for their ammo and it is always outrageous!

At The Marksman on 113th and Canyon Road in Spanaway/Puyallup, you may bring in and shoot any ammo you want other than prohibited stuff like tracers... and their in-house fodder is about the same as Wally World's except The Marksman actually HAS ammo in stock! :)

While I like the range, the shop itself is way overpriced compared to other places in the Puget Sound region. Most guns that I have looked at in there were $100 or more than anywhere else I looked. Their selection is good, but they will not get my money.

Right after the election I asked the sales guys at Wades how much for DPMS .308, they said $3000 when we get one in very arrogantly, like that's the price and it will fly off the shelf for that. Both Ben's loan and West Coast Armory never participated in this jacking up the price hysteria, thats why I will shop from them and never Wades again.

Overall, Wade's is an excellent public indoor range with gun shop.

The range is nice, the air quality is good, lighting on the range is very good. The target system works well. The rental case of guns is large and in good condition. You can also rent fully automatic guns.

It's one of the few ranges you can shoot as fast as you want, so long, as you can keep it on the target.

If I had to do it again I would of gotten their lifetime membership. You can shoot as often as you want, free targets, free gun --- you just buy ammo (which you have to anyways).

The negative but it's relative... it does cost a bit more to shoot at the range (about $5 more than other ranges in the area) and the gun prices are a bit higher too. But they have a great selection of different guns to check out and they are local to me.

The people are people. They deal with lots of *not so clever* people so check your attitude and have fun.

I've never had any problems there. The guys behind the counter seem friendly and helpful.

I've been shooting there for about 10 years now.

For high cost? I like to check out different places when I buy. So shop around. No one says you have to buy from them?

Last Edited:
It's a bit of an old boy's club, and with private club prices. As an average citizen coming in, you don't get much courtesy, and the prices are in the nose-bleed category.

But going in with a range member and regular, I got treated nicely and respectfully. I know you might be more chummy and convivial with your friends, but when it takes a "membership" at a store to just be treated civilly, something is really wrong.

Another experience there was going in to ask about ordering a new Colt Combat Elite. After none of the sales staff had even heard of it, they then proceeded to spend a good long time explaining why I didn't want it and why a Kimber or Para (can you believe that?!?!) would be better. I was quiet and non-confrontational, but stated I really wanted a Colt Combat Elite. They said they would check into it and get back with me.

Baffling.

The older guys are the best (George and Al...), most knowledgeable. Overall, much better service than most. Yes. Their prices are expensive but I was surprised to see them match lowest prices I have found (from Bullseye and Federal Way Discount). So, they can deal for you.

Best place to bring wife or girl friend for a date. Clean range, well supervised to maintain safety. Range guys are helpful as well.

Next time I have any time I'm going to check out West Coast Armories new range and shop in Factoria. I like these guys, they're friendly, supper helpful and with out the Bellvue pretentiousness that I sometimes get at Wades. They'll price match and on occassion had better deals than I could get online at Bud's.
Now if I could only find a good place for good cheap ammo.

they used to be the only range in town, and they had a good selection
you just had to remember the Bellevue tax, and expect to pay it
guys behind the counter are hit and miss. and unless you went in regularly
they don't remember who you are.

tried to get them to price match once, I was told to buy it elsewhere :huh:

"Bellevue tax" is that speak for the inflation for gun buying in bellevue? I like wade's b/c they have enough stock there to keep me happy and they are a local range when ranges are few and far between. But I also don't like wade's b/c the prices are just so exorbitant, I rarely see myself buying anything from there. I still do from occasion but no discounts for members, extremely high prices (I actually don't know of a place more expensive), and a service staff that is arrogant and aggressive, makes me very uneasy of my wallet's security.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews