JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Caddis Systems Northern Guide stocking-foot waders, size medium; I am 6' 1" and 210 and they fit great. Shoe size is 9-11; I wear an 11 and am certain these would also fit a 12 as well.
<broken link removed>

Korkers Redside Wading Boots, size 11, though would likely fit up or down a size as well. These have the newest incarnation of the interchangeable soles and come with a set of felt soles and also the rubber Kling-on soles.
Fishing Wading Boot | Redside | Korkers

These are both in great condition and have been used lightly; no leaks at all. They were purchased earlier this year (June/2012). I came into a Simms set-up, so don't need these. The waders come with belt, mesh bag, and unused patch kit. $75 for the waders. $60 for the boots; $120 for the set.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top