JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's older then at least a quarter of the forum members here Id bet.

Maybe if you have a good link - there was so much misinformation publicized as I remember it and I was in high school I think.

When congress is shown a aerial video of the entire thing, including shooting upon the folks fleeing the burning building on the back side away from news and nobody watching the video either knew there were muzzle flashes or they were hoping nobody knew there were muzzle flashes.

Phu King Disgusting what they did....

I would say watch the whole thing but for what I'm mentioning above, jump to about 1:37:00.

If you ever get the chance, watch the "Rules of Engagement". Some frightening FLIR images form an overhead helicopter that documents the full auto fire, by government forces, into the rear of the building. My buddy, a former tank commander, swears that the fire was coming from the tank(s) themselves.

HEY . . . Didn't something similar happen is some little obscure Eastern Oregon place???

Sheldon

Sheldon - It's like nobody wants to bring that subject up since our thread was like over a hundred pages or so!!
Yes let us not forget Lavoy Finnagan shot dead!! and all the Patriots that our know in our quint little jail! ( moultnohma County) spelled wrong but you get the drift

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top