JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, Mr. Link... y'all gonna have a presense at the upcoming WAC show in Puyallup this month? I seem to recall you were working on getting a spot there but I can't remember if you'd ever sealed the deal? :huh:

I'm having a very difficult time getting a response from WAC. I've called twice, emailed five times, and still nothing. Through read receipts I know they're reading the emails but I've never received a reply. Maybe some of you WAC members would have some luck talking to them on our behalf? Our ducks are in a row here, really looking forward to doing it. I'm going to call again this week.

How about a meet and greet of some kind afterwards? Maybe Saturday evening after the show?

I am a local so I can assist if the decision is made to have one here in Puyallup.

SF-

How about a meet and greet of some kind afterwards? Maybe Saturday evening after the show?

I am a local so I can assist if the decision is made to have one here in Puyallup.

SF-

That sounds good, depending on what my wife has planned for afterwards:s0131:.
Post here if you get any firm ideas for this.
.....tom

Bummer you can't seem to get any response from anyone at the WAC office. There shouldn't be any "space" issues because there's plenty of room where it's held. I'm not sure of their policy regarding membership requirements to have a table or not but regardless I'd think that they'd at least respond to your inquiries. :s0131:

Bummer you can't seem to get any response from anyone at the WAC office. There shouldn't be any "space" issues because there's plenty of room where it's held. I'm not sure of their policy regarding membership requirements to have a table or not but regardless I'd think that they'd at least respond to your inquiries. :s0131:

In my email, I offered to rent the table myself since I'm a member - no response yet. WAC has a certain secret-squirrel quality to it at times that I don't like. I'll try to call tomorrow.

Just talked with WAC (Arlene) on the phone. It sounds like this show is nearly full - they're in some different buildings this time and only tables left are "upstairs" (not even sure where that is). I'd suggest postponing until the March 21/22 show instead.

If there is an upstairs, then WAC doesn't have the regular building it is going to be packed .

Is the meet and greet still a go? There is that Bar/Resturant on the right, past the 512 underpass as you are starting to head up South Hill.

SF-

SF-

That sounds like a great idea. Please post a location if it all works out. It would be nice to put some faces to the names here. A beer or two wouldn't be bad either....

Might be a good idea for both the show and meet...?

I'd agree - although, I might go down anyway (Lord knows I need to buy more guns :s0114:)

I'll wait to hear back from Joey on what he wants to do. We may not have a choice (in terms of getting a NWFA table) since they are running out of spaces. Although, he may have secured a table through someone else already - not sure.

I'm curious as to why it would be in different building(s) and why they'd have an "upstairs"? Unless they've gone to a smaller building with some "overflow" upstairs areas?? Who would want to lug a bunch of heavy stuff up and down stairs?? :confused:

I'm curious as to why it would be in different building(s) and why they'd have an "upstairs"? Unless they've gone to a smaller building with some "overflow" upstairs areas?? Who would want to lug a bunch of heavy stuff up and down stairs?? :confused:

I believe it's in a different building (not sure which one). They seem to get booted from their normal building once/year and I think this is that time.

Ahhh... I thought maybe it was because attendance was down. But then again I haven't been to one since December and that one seemed to have had a low "exhibitor" turnout that might just have been because of the holidays.

I'm heading up to Puyallup in about 20 minutes to get all set up for the show! My first time attending Puyallup as a vendor, I'm very excited!

Myself and JC Weaponry will both have tables there and it should be a decent show.

They folks we talked to when reserving our spots(only got in due to a late cancellation) said there are over 700 tables reserved!

So stop by and check out a few of our new ideas, including 1911 mag blocks, a modular wall mount and some other goodies! SilverFox will be hanging out at my table a bit too, I'm sure and we'll be talking FAL's and AK's!

I'm heading up to Puyallup in about 20 minutes to get all set up for the show! My first time attending Puyallup as a vendor, I'm very excited!

Myself and JC Weaponry will both have tables there and it should be a decent show.

They folks we talked to when reserving our spots(only got in due to a late cancellation) said there are over 700 tables reserved!

So stop by and check out a few of our new ideas, including 1911 mag blocks, a modular wall mount and some other goodies! SilverFox will be hanging out at my table a bit too, I'm sure and we'll be talking FAL's and AK's!

Let us know how it looks up there! I may try and swing by on sunday.

Let us know how it looks up there! I may try and swing by on sunday.

That's a big 10-4! Getting ready to head there now, as a matter of fact! Noticed some good stuff yesterday during set up so I'm hoping it will be a positive weekend for all involved.

Come by and see us, we're in the Expo building just as you walk in on the left. You'll see our beautiful black stands, some AR's, JC's Sig, Pac-Lite and Cav Arms items for sale!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top