JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went to the one in Feb. My first WAC show ever, so I don't have anything to compare it to...but they had a 930 SPX, which is rare, so I'd say the selection was good.

I overheard many people talking about the large turnout, so I'd say it was well attended. The line to buy/renew memberships was 10 folks deep pretty much the whole time.

I may have to get up there to that one and check things out. There are a few regular vendors there that you will see at the Puyallup show. But there are some folks and stuff you don't see often down my way.

Can't make it this weekend. Since Post-election NOV the Monroe show has been a mass turn out. A lot of locals selling off their unwanted guns (good deals to be had).

Normally in the past it has been a brown gun show (bolt and lever rifles from the 70's) but lately alot of black guns (military style weapons from around the world) (by the way anybody who brings up a racial comment in the past few words... you are jerk). I would make it a point to get there on SAT as that is usually the busiest day for both sides of the aisle.

Have fun if you so choose to go.

SF-

Went to the WAC show this morning - it was in a different building & super busy. Did find some ammo, but hard to look around the show because it was so crowded. It seems like ammo is getting easier to find - maybe prices will come down a bit? .223/5.56 seems to be running anywhere from .40c-.55c/round (if I did my math correctly), but at least they had a variety available. At those prices, blasting through 30-rd magazines don't seem like such a good idea anymore. Maybe I'll get a bolt gun? Also saw some Federal HST that was a bit cheaper than what I paid for it online.

Muzzle loading show was fun to attend. I've never shot black powder before, but seeing all of those cool guns makes me want to try sometime. Lots of folks dressed-up in period attire. Also, lots of traditional crafts available - picked up a cedar cup just because it was neat.

Hey all,
I popped into the WAC show in Monroe this morning, my first gun show. I plan on going to Puyallup next Saturday, but I have a question. Is the show at Puyallup bigger than Monroe? I was expecting more tables of old gun parts, etc. Not to mention that Monroe was super packed and seemed a bit tiny. Could one of you that has been to both shows let me know that it will be worth it to go to Puyallup next weekend? If is the same/similar to Monroe, I will stay home:s0131:

Thanks a million!

chuckbiscuits

Is the show at Puyallup bigger than Monroe? I was expecting more tables of old gun parts, etc.

Yes - Puyallup is larger. Plus, I think (and I could be wrong) that this weekend's Monroe show may have been slightly smaller (in terms of tables) than normal because they were in a different building. They are normally in the building where all of the muzzle loader folks were.

As for tables full of old gun parts, that can be hit-or-miss at either show depending on who shows up to sell.

SUN, what was the "new member/renew member" line like? did you happen to see how long it was?

It was kind of hard to tell - the place was so full of people that I couldn't tell who was doing renewals and who was just stuck in that area because they couldn't get out. When I left (@1pm), there was a very long line to get tickets and even a line of 3-4 people to just get through the door past security.

My experience is that the renewal/new member line is shorter on Sundays (if you're going for that). YMMV...

Nah, I'm already a member- just wondering how much worse the line got.

I'll probably stop by sunday and just look around- I like the couple that sells the books, I'll probably pick something up from them.

I'll probably stop by sunday and just look around- I like the couple that sells the books, I'll probably pick something up from them.

Yeah - I chatted with them a bit (assuming you're talking about the couple who sells books, medical supplies, "survival tablets", etc). Hard to believe they come all the way over from Montana (?) for this show. They've got some surplus first-aid kits that I thought were a really good deal - full of stuff you'd actually need in a trauma situation rather than a bunch of band-aid strips.

You know, even if I don't buy anything at the show (which is rare), I just like looking around at stuff and chatting with other "gun people". That alone is probably worth the membership cost.

^Yeah that couple, great folks. I bought one of their first aid kits as well.

I didn't make it out sunday, but no big deal- from what I heard it was a damn zoo! I'm really gonna try and make it to the next Puyallup show.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top