JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking at other Posting, it doesn't seem that the WAC Gunshow in Puyallup gets much play here. I've been a member of WAC since the Big C was a Corporal and have been an active Table Holder just about as long and I'm going to tell many of you that you missed one Very Large Gunshow this weekend. I think I can honestly say that there had to be close to a thousand tables, if not more! Yes, there were too many Garage Sale tables set up but if those weren't there then NONE of us would have been. Sadly that's the way it is around here. I can say "I remember the day..." because I can remember those Shows. There were some very nice Firearms on display as well as many up for sale. Some folks even managed to leave the Show richer than they were and more than one left with a new toy or two. One of the tables near mine had complete AR-15s for $449.00 which if you are into them would be hard to beat. WAC also offers a $10.00 transfer which is very hard to beat, too.

If you haven't been in a while you just might want to take a look at the upcoming Shows in Puyallup. The next is 18 & 19 November while the December is 16th & 17th.

Personally, I don't do their Monroe Shows(it's been dying for years IMHO) so I don't keep track of the dates.

I have walked by the show every year for the last 4 years... its held the same weekend at the same complex as the engineering exam.. I wanted to go to the gun show this year and make faces at the poor guys taking the exam since I am all done, but I was out of town...figures. Looks to be a good show.

I've now talked to several more Table Holders and only one of them had only a fair Show! I know Mine was one of the best in years.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top