JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have not purchased a new pistol in a couple years and I know things have changed. With the current laws is there a waiting period regardless if you are a CCW holder or not? Does it apply to all pistols or just the evil semi-auto?

Also how does it work if you go to a gun show? With a mandatory waiting period it seems difficult to buy a pistol at a event that is only around for a weekend?

There were a couple of pistols that I have thought about buying (revolver and semi-auto) and I know if I go look at them I may impulse buy one them, but knowing I wont get to walk out with it may change my mind haha!

Thanks!

Yep this has got to be making the shows that had already taken a hit, really take a hit. Wife was going to stop in at one a bit ago. Wanted to look for one of those new MKIV's she wants. I told her it really would do no good as she could not buy it anyway. Only thing it may do is if some local dealer had one she could set up a buy but seemed a waste of the entry fee to me.

Yep this has got to be making the shows that had already taken a hit, really take a hit. Wife was going to stop in at one a bit ago. Wanted to look for one of those new MKIV's she wants. I told her it really would do no good as she could not buy it anyway. Only thing it may do is if some local dealer had one she could set up a buy but seemed a waste of the entry fee to me.

A 22/45 Lite is one of the items on my want list actually!

A 22/45 Lite is one of the items on my want list actually!
LOT's of those right now in many colors to boot. I LOVE mine. It goes with me weekly for some cheap fun. Wife has been wanting one of the new ones with the 10inch tube. Seems a bit "much" to me but will be interesting to try when she gets one. She likes her old 22/45 I bought to teach her to shoot when we met decades back. I much prefer the LITE. With a dot on it makes me look like great shot again ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top