JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am a very safe driver. I have not had an accident for over 35 years. I always follow as much of the traffic laws I can except the left lane deal. lol.......taking the game to the streets. I am not a gangsta living in the hood. Way too mature for that. You are just upset that I am not a good compliant sheeple like you are when it comes to the left lane. That really bugs you huh? I deal with my actions just fine. I am also dealing with your actions just fine. So you sir....have a nice day!
So if you're not a scofflaw, you're a compliant sheeple? Wow. What other laws do you regularly disregard?

Just what you are looking for. I disregard murder, armed robbery, pedophilia............I am just the bad guy you love to hate. I even sell cocaine to kids. Is that what you wanted to hear. You guys seem to want to demonize me when I have a problem with 1 single traffic law. Because I will not say, "yeah, you are right", you try and bring in other non related stuff like "what other laws do you disregard?" Deep down I think that most people would agree with me about how dumb the left lane thing is. But on the record you act like a good submissive citizen that does nothing wrong. Check your closets.

If I am already breaking the speed limit in the left lane and a car comes up from behind and wants to go faster than I already am driving. I am not moving over. If they are in such a big hurry then they can go around me. I have been driving 70 in a 60 and somebody comes up on me at 80, that's there problem to get around me. I am an old timer that believes the very best way to move traffic at anytime of day, you utilize ALL lanes of traffic to get as much cars through as possible. The right lane thing is BS in my book. It is only mainly there for LEO's to travel what ever speed they feel like, and it is always faster than the posted speed limit.

That's just plain arrogance in my opinion. But obviously you don't care about others opinions. I will say that if I have to drive around you and then we get caught up in a group of slower drivers - I might just do my best to make sure you are trapped as much as possible. Kharma is a bubblegum some time.

On the other hand, if someone let me pass and for some reason they come up behind me later then by all means I will pull over and let them by.

Because you are inconsiderate and arrogant (or at least drive that way) not to mention think the law doesn't apply to you.

I don't understand why you are trying so hard to defend something you are obviously wrong about. There is no legitimate reason to drive in the passing lane other than ignorance or arrogance (and you have already stated you know it's against the law)

Why not try to be a positive part of the world and just drive considerately? This is the entire problem, people like you who think the law does not apply to them.

I am done arguing with you. If you want to drive thinking you own the road and the rules don't apply to you there is nothing anyone can say to change your mind.

Last Edited:
Safe driving is moving over out of the left lane !!! More accidents happen from drivers trying to change lanes and get around you then you moving over. I did just move from California but have lived all over the world, this is by far the worst I have ever seen and I spent a few years in Mexico City.

Slower traffic is even worst then not moving over for safety. Every time I get on the freeway there is someone drive 45-50 mph in just about every lane. Just not getting the politics of driving here.

Anyone who says they camp in the fast lane and go 1mph under the posted speed limit just to piss off speeders is ridiculous. wow!!!

I like to keep a safe stopping distance in front of me, no matter what lane I'm in.
I keep up with everyone and maintain the same speed as the other drivers, but it just drives some people nuts that I'm not tailgating the guy in front of me, like they're doing to me.
They think that herding me along is their civic duty.
And invariably, traffic slams to a halt and the guy is madly slamming his brakes trying not to rear end guy in front of him. They just don't get it.

Good lord guys, quit picking at each other, you'll make 'em bleed! What I think rdb241 is trying to say is that when traffic is moderate to heavy ALL lanes need to be used. Anybody ever see bumper to bumper cars on a freeway with an empty left lane? My comment earlier stands, on stretches of roads like 205 in PDX I pretty much hit the left lane and am PASSING cars the entire time. If I'm lucky enough to be doing 60, with the cars in front of me doing 60, I'm not going to move into the lane to the right, having to brake to 52 and squeeze in so some guy behind me doing 65 can be where I was, behind the same car! That's the way it is in the city, with TRAFFIC, that means lottsa cars for those that believe I'm talking about being in the left lane with only ten cars in a mile of freeway.

It boils down to, if you're in a lane with no one on front of you, and doing the same speed as the cars in the lane to the right of you, and there's someone close behind you, MOVE THE HELL OVER!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top