JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have a very rare limited edition Budweiser mirror bow tie sign that I've been on the fence about selling. It's in 98% condition I cannot find anywhere where the sign is sold except one site that's quoted but no longer in existence, link at bottom of description. Measures at 51 1/2X 23 1/2. I'm always up for offers, if you think it's too high please pm and send any info you can find to change my price point. Trades (+cash) welcome. PRICE DROP $400 Obo, looking for newer ipad for trade or ??

Budweiser Bowtie Limited Edition Back Bar Mirror | Collectors Weekly

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last Edited:
eBay is your best bet. I sold many a sign and posters dating back to the 40's.
I don't know the worth of yours, like some of mine. There are collectors willing to pay a premium for advertising. Best I can say is seek out Budweiser distributors. For what you have, the older the distributor the better.

I have, they were made for marketing so only supplied to vendors, there was a limited number produced but never intented to be a collector so there were no serial numbers i.e 1 out of ###. The link is the only source i have to an actual value, and yes ebay was my next route :), and if not it'll make a nice backing to my bar

I'd suggest eBay for the best route, even though they charge for a listing that has a reserve.
Set the reserve price you would sell rock bottom, and set it free to the highest bidder. It's hard to do, but, you have to get beyond a wall hanging and the worth to you personally. It's worth what someone is willing to pay in reality. With a reserve you have assurance anyway. But you pay for that.

The sad part is the current economy dictating worth.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top