JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hooked up my flat bed 4x8 utility trailer to go get some lumber and my lights are not lighting up, upon searching I have a short somewhere on the wire harness on my vehicle.

I went on google and came across some laws for a different state which said if you have a flatbed trailer and the lights on your vehicle are 100% visible you do not need trailer lights during the daylight hours.

I was unable to find anything for WA which was similar, meaning it probably doesnt exist here. But I though I was ask anyway.

I need to fix the harness either way but I really need to get this lumber as well, it may be faster just to rent a $20/hour truck at this point.

For what it's worth, I have been told by state police that as long as the pulling vehicles tail lights are visible and it is during the DAY then it's ok.

I wouldn't recommend doing it often but in a pinch, it may be doable.

Just like any load sticking out past your vehicle put something red on the back of the trailer like stapling a red flag/plastic/ shirt to a piece of wood.

I take stuff to the dump/ Mcfarlanes, etc all the time and I've never had an issue. But then again if they want a reason they can find one.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top