JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Putting up my like new Chiappa MC27e. This pistol is similar to a Sig P229/226 in look, fit, and feel. It is DA/SA hammer-fired, has a cold-forged barrel, 3 dot sights, an under-barrel mount for a laser or light and is made to NATO standards. It has an impressively smooth DA trigger pull, a nice reset, and a great SA pull. The slide rides inside the frame, like a CZ, lowering the bore-axis to significantly reduce muzzle flip. Comes with two 15rd mags, the manual, some cleaning brushes, and Tupperware.
Asking $400 - Now $350 - Now $325 - Now $310 - SOLD

Can meet in Beaverton/Aloha area at my FFL & I'll pay all fees. Or in the PDX metro area and will pay up to $25 toward fees. Will ship, but buyer will be responsible for shipping cost. Finally, I'm willing to travel a reasonable distance if buyer pays all fees.

Photos below are stock, but the pistol is mint and I can get you actuals if you'd like.

And that's all she wrote! Please PM me if you're interested.
Thanks!

Chiappa-MC27-9mm.jpg MC27_DAOsx.jpg k3h530ff6p1taws157ka7d99l3.jpg

Last Edited:
They really are! I wasn't familiar with them when bought it, but it exceeded all my expectations. I'd be keeping it if I didn't have some unexpected bills this month.

Nope, not a poly frame. But not a hunk of metal either. Enough weight that you know it's there, but not so much that you'll become fatigued more quickly than normal. It's very balanced and feels great in hand.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.