Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WA: Today's hearing on I594

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by 8ball, Jan 28, 2014.

1. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

2. Kable

Kable Lynnwood Active Member

I listened to the majority online. of those supporting it I heard no instances where this would have helped prevent whatever tragedy they had experienced (Giffords, the jewish shooting survivor, multiple women involved in DV issues with significant others etc) the anti 594 folks made several goods points, there was an FFL that explained the law wouldn't work like they think because dealers have to accept firearms into their inventory and hold for 30 days. lots of idiots who didn't know what they were talking about though. the SBR went ok, only 5 people testifying all for it though but one person made a weird comment that it was a registration scheme so if your for 594 then you should be for the sbr Bill

3. finnmike

finnmike Vancouver, wa Active Member

We (a contingent from Clark Rifles) were unfortunate enough to be at the entrance to the building where the two goobers with their OC and LGOC decided to grandstand for the press. Jeezus, people, at least put on a clean shirt. And next time, go all out and get a proper sling for your long gun; the butcher's twine was a real touch of finesse. Yeah, you got your message across, and hardened alot of liberal opinions while at it. As it was, we were outnumbered 5-1 by the antis. Pretty sobering.

4. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Liberal plants come to mind by that description ??

Nutty4Guns and (deleted member) like this.
  5. bhntng

bhntng Aberdeen, WA Member

No opposition to HB 1561. I 594 and I-591 will not be adopted in Olympia, our battle will be on this november's ballot.

6. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

7. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Do even they [the liberals] have this much foresight to set up 'plants'? I was NOT there but I'll buy the 'Two Goobers' theory.

8. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

Thanks to everyone that attended.