JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After years of shooting trap with a pump gun, I've decided to move onto an autoloader. I have a few in mind, but I would love to get my hands on them and see how they fit me. I actually work at a Range/store, but the majority of our shelf shotguns are of the tactical variety, and that seems to be the case with most.

Any good shops in the greater King County area with a decent selection of Beretta's/Franchi's/Browning's/Benelli's/CZ's?

king county? the only one with a decent selection i can think of is outdoor emporium in seattle.

outside king county, there's cabelas in tulalip and sportsman's warehouse in puyallup.

Just get a benelli SBEII and be done with it.
fastest reciprocating semi on the market and it shoots 2 1/2-3 1/2" shells
Cabellea's has the best selection and Outdoor eporium in seattle or Sportco (same company) in Fife.

The SBE2 is $1600+- and the Beretta 400 is very close in price but I'm not sure if it's 3 1/2" or not. 3 1/2" is for guys shooting at the stars or coyotes and turkeys. Not really that big of deal but nice to have the option

Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Just get a benelli SBEII and be done with it.
fastest reciprocating semi on the market and it shoots 2 1/2-3 1/2" shells
Cabellea's has the best selection and Outdoor eporium in seattle or Sportco (same company) in Fife.

The SBE2 is $1600+- and the Beretta 400 is very close in price but I'm not sure if it's 3 1/2" or not. 3 1/2" is for guys shooting at the stars or coyotes and turkeys. Not really that big of deal but nice to have the option

Good luck

Thanks fo the response, I'll have to check out Outdoor Emporium.

Benelli is definitely high on my list, but the SBEII is more expensive with features I don't need. I would probably be looking at the Montefeltro or M2 Field. The Beretta A300 is up there as well, along with the Franchi Affinity. The CZ712 and Mossberg 930 are very intriguing at their price point, and both seem to get amazing reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep in mind inertia driven semiautos have considerably more recoil than gas operated semiautos. they require recoil to operate. the upside is you don't have a gas system to clean.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top