JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Saw this during my morning reading of the 'news'. I think some of the clueless legislators from Colorado, Connecticut and Maryland could spend a little time being educated at the range. As I say over and over again, education and first hand experience helps to remove the irrational fear and gains perspective and understanding of both sides of the debate.

Too bad it wasn't the entire legislative body that attended.

Much ado about lawmakers at gun range

This morning’s Seattle Times website had, as its lead story, Thursday’s shooting session for state lawmakers at an Olympia-area gun range, an event that has heightened meaning this year with the tsunami of anti-gun legislation that has been proposed across the landscape.

<broken link removed>

The KOMO coverage is good stuff! Thanks for posting that.

If only that twit in Colorado had been there yesterday.... :rolleyes:

I think some of the clueless legislators from Colorado, Connecticut and Maryland could spend a little time being educated at the range. As I say over and over again, education and first hand experience helps to remove the irrational fear and gains perspective and understanding of both sides of the debate.

Too bad it wasn't the entire legislative body that attended.

I don't think I've seen a single picture of someone from the gun control side handling a firearm that 1) didn't have their finger on the trigger, 2) pointed in an unsafe direction, and 3) likely didn't know for sure if the gun was loaded or not. IMO, most of them would be a menace at a range when they weren't busy wetting themselves.

I still agree with everything you say, but I'd still LOVE to have the video...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top