JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately, people like me who vote against these traitors get that same bad government too.

Maybe by now the truth is obvious enough to get people off the sofa long enough to vote.

Inslee and Ferguson, along with all the Dems in the state legislature, literally make me sick.

Regrettably, I don't see the current voters in this state getting rid of their ilk anytime soon. Likely, we're in for even more of the same.

I hate that I'm at the point where I feel the need to move from the state that I moved to (in '94) with the intention of retiring in... but that's where I'm at now.

I stand by my earlier statement that these two probably got beat up all the time for their lunch money in middle school. We all know that the nanny state will make sure no male ever has to develop any skills or learn to be accountable for his actions...

Inslee and Ferguson, along with all the Dems in the state legislature, literally make me sick.

Regrettably, I don't see the current voters in this state getting rid of their ilk anytime soon. Likely, we're in for even more of the same.

I hate that I'm at the point where I feel the need to move from the state that I moved to (in '94) with the intention of retiring in... but that's where I'm at now.

I stand by my earlier statement that these two probably got beat up all the time for their lunch money in middle school. We all know that the nanny state will make sure no male ever has to develop any skills or learn to be accountable for his actions...
$10 says they were both alter-boys……

IMHO (and I really believe that).......if one had to actually show up at a voting booth/place and show an ID in order to vote......the results would be very different.

1659416698403.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews