JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So the gouging and deep pockets continues...:mad:

In order to fly and or visit certain Government buildings you must have the upgraded ID @ a cost of aother $78 minimum, because that cost goes up if you have other endorsements, CDL, Motorcycle and such...:(

Freedom is gone when you must pay for it in the forms of licences and fees... :eek:

Can't argue with the above comments. However, just get a global entry or passport card and then you don't have to worry about if your driver's license will get you on a plane. Either one of those two are recognized anywhere in the US.

And if you're a veteran, and last renewed your drivers license before August 2017, then bring your DD214 with you so the new Washington State license is issued with VETERAN under your photo identification.

I'm getting my passport. I'm not paying for an enhanced license. Almost every other state has taken care of this except Washington.

Can't argue with the above comments. However, just get a global entry or passport card and then you don't have to worry about if your driver's license will get you on a plane. Either one of those two are recognized anywhere in the US.
Passport cards will get you on a plane in the U.S. as long as you are not going over the border. If so you will need the regular passport book. The card will only allow you to drive or walk across the border.

Took me 15 minutes to find the added costs. It's $54 for 6 years for standard, or $78 for 6 years for enhanced. So, $24 more over 6 years or just $4 more per year. While annoying, it's negligible. I may or may not get it, haven't decided... if a Passport does all the same stuff, maybe that's the better route if one has a passport already...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top