JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello NW Firearms Folks:

In light of the political move by the WA State Insurance Commissioner to ban USCCA and similar, I'd like to ask two questions.

1. Is there any subscription-based legal retainer in the unlikely unforeseen event of a defensive CCW use?
2. If a subscriber to USCCA or similar listed a nominal (mailbox) address in a bordering state, would that invalidate their subscription if such services were needed?

BIG thanks in advance for your thoughts, and if I'm treading old ground, apologies in advance.

I'm not aware of any allowable insurance option in WA state due to the AG case.
Yes your policy listing a "nominal mailbox address in a bordering state" will not be effective if you actually reside in WA state ie no coverage afforded.
Its tough these days in WA

I heard US Law Shield has an admitted insurance carrier for WA. I am not current on their product but trying to purchase it online now as a WA resident, it almost but not quite lets you complete the purchase as a WA resident. I am not aware of any other insurance product or membership (with an insurance benefit) accepting new WA members.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top