JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If Biden wins things will only get worse. Background checks for bolt carriers, barrels, ammo, and God knows what else. Look at California for an example.
If you look at the Biden Campaign goals they want to:

Ban online ammo sales. ( kiss surplus goodbye)
Ban firearm related parts
AWB and regulate " assault rifles" under the NFA act.

The list goes on....

I bought a another firearm, started my background on the 22nd and have been chasing my FFL around. It's been 12 days now... This is insanity.

If this was your first firearms purchase okay.. Vet the person.. But when you already own a collection is pure discrimination against the 2nd amendment.

That was the whole plan.

A right delayed is a right denied? Not sure where I heard that.

Imagine if an accused had to wait 10 days for a "speedy" trial o_O

Maybe the news media should have to wait 10 days for the government to vet their stories before they can publish them :eek:

Can't have any of that sort of thing of course, law-abiding gun owners though, well, that's OK.

Mine took 8 calendar days to clear through the Kenn Police Dept. I didn't think that was too bad. Annoying to have to make the 4 hr drive each way TWICE when I hold a current concealed handgun permit.

Mine most recent pistol purchase was 9 days with Clark County SO. Add another month for the Bi-Mart (Fulk Rd.) fiasco! After checking once a week for a few weeks, they said to check with the SO to see if there was an issue. Well there was an issue. Apparently, Bi-Mart never sent the paperwork over to the SO! I was a day away from 30 days, so I had to do the paperwork over and then wait all over again!

That really soured me on ever buying another firearm from them! :mad: I was lured in because the price was pre COVID and in stock. Never again.....

Maybe relevant to this thread...

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Well, I have a new record - 7 days for one pistol. I swear, the whole waiting thing bothers me a great deal.

Such a beautiful state with a problematic 2A infrastructure. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top