JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thumbs up for Reagan Dunn on this: He wants to go after bad guys and leave good guys alone.

A proposal to crack down on juvenile thugs who illegally carry guns is being pushed by Republican King County Councilman Reagan Dunn, a candidate for the office of state attorney general, and he’s already getting support from KVI’s John Carlson.

<broken link removed>

Yeah, but if everybody votes the right way in November, he'll be doing things in Olympia and that will be a good thing. I've seen the draft legislation. It's pretty specific.

I'm crossing my fingers that the voters will use common sense this time around too. I'm just not optimistic that they will here or nationally

There are so many variables to polls do not believe any of them. They can easily be constued one way or the other.

Vote your beliefs or the closest that you can, then hope they do what they say they would do.

Oregon but, wow, that sounds great! I applaud one of your politicians for even thinking that much less suggesting it out loud!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top